The US Food and Drug Administration has approved Medtronic’s MiniMed 670G, a medical device that monitors a diabetic’s sugar levels, and then automatically injects the required dose of insulin.
- Case Studies
- What is Diabetes?
- Monitoring Your Sugar Levels
- Understanding Food Nutrition Labels
- Balance Your Plate
- Daily Meal Planning Guide
- Getting Started with Physical Activity for People with Diabetes
- My Plate Planner
- Protect Your Heart: Heart-Healthy Menu Ideas
- Protect Your Heart: Make Smart Food Choices
- Protect Your Heart: Plan and Cook Heart-Healthy Meals
- How to Get Started Using a CGM
- Top Suppliers for CGM
- Taking Care of Type 2 Diabetes